Kitchen Installation Services We Offer
- Removal and disposal of old kitchen
- Kitchen Design & Supply Service
- Install base, wall & larder or tower unit
- Install work tops & work tops joins
- Fit appliances door
- Plumbing and Heating installations and pipe relocations
- Install sink & tap
- Install Washing Machine Or Dishwasher or Tumble Dryer
- Electrical installations including new sockets, switches and lighting
- Install Light Under Or In Unit
- Install Electric Hob Or Oven
- Cross Bonding Earth FOR WATER PIPE
- Gas installation inc gas certificate
- Install gas oven & hob
- Dry-lining & Coving Installation
- Tiling Floor and Walls
- Painting and Decorating
- Specialist Carpentry
Your home deserves a well styled, show-piece kitchen as it is the room your family truly lives in.
It’s important to design a kitchen that revolves around your needs. The layout you choose will depend on the size and shape of your room – and the position of windows and doors. Plumbing and electrical points can usually be moved, so do not let these restrict your design.
Most kitchens fall into four key design layouts; by combining cabinets imaginatively to these design layouts it is easy to totally transform your kitchen to suit your lifestyle.
- A single line of units
- A double line (galley)
- An L-shaped or U-shaped kitchen with island
The range of Kitchens, Appliances, Tiles and Paints is almost unlimited in terms of style, colour and price. However, choosing your Kitchen can be a fascinating and enjoyable experience.
Why choose INTERIOR ERA as Restoration service
- Interior Era carpenters, electricians, plumbers, tillers and decorators have the knowledge to install any make of units, appliances, flooring, or tiling you desire to make sure your kitchen exceeds your expectations
- Every kitchen is as individual as its owner; it forms the heart of your home. Installation will take on average 7-14 days to complete. However, due to the complexities and care taken over the installation process, some installations may take longer
- Installations involving gas appliances or the modification of gas services will be undertaken by fully qualified Gas Safe
- Registered gas fitters
- ECAO registered and qualified electricians will handle all aspects of the electrical installation and issue relevant certificates
- We offer a free advice and design service on how to make the most out of your kitchen, and how this can be used to increase the value of your home